Here is what you will get with iOS 5.1.1 update
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
This update is available over-the-air for devices running on iOS 5 and above. It is a 54MB download for iPhone, and 42.5MB of iPad and 42.8MB of iPod touch.
Apple had originally introduced iOS 5 in October last year with iPhone 4S, while iOS 5.1 was released in March 2012.